Big build...

Matthopeful

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, this is my 1st post... I'm planning a big build,in the near future, and have started the collection of thing that I need! I'm planning a 2m by 2m by 65cm self build with 12mm glass all round with 5cm steel collars top and bottom
. I'm planning have 2 corner sumps, leading to a 100 gallon sump/ refugium, made from a pond filter...
 
The essentials are:
Heater
Flow pumps
Lighting
Filtration
Sandbed
Salt mix
Test kits
Bacteria
Live rock

optional:
Controller
Skimmer
Media reactor
UV unit
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new