Big clear bubble on hammer coral? Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afarouki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Afarouki

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Messages
49
Reaction score
16
Location
Miramar
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is this? Noticed during lights off. Seems to be on the mouth of the coral

Something to be worried about?

A71F53C6-FDF0-421A-A5C3-E57107079B90.jpeg
 
Did it come into contact with a sweeper from another coral?

20201106_084943.jpg
there’s another hammer coral like 6 inches away from it. Otherwise nothing near it. I thought hammer coral were ok to put close, but I’ll keep an eye out
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new