OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update after a large water change, added a few more corals in, tank is looking mint, such an awesome tank to watch, we are so impressed with this tank we have ordered another 9x3x2.5ft tank to replace the red sea reefer xxl,

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank is awesome. I love how in the early posts, you definitively said "no coals in this tank" but now it's an awesome mixed reef. I've often wondered how something like this would go. Looks fantastic!

OP
OP
The Salty Reefer

The Salty Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank is awesome. I love how in the early posts, you definitively said "no coals in this tank" but now it's an awesome mixed reef. I've often wondered how something like this would go. Looks fantastic!
yeah it was kinda an after thought, we were not going coral, then a mate was breaking down his tank due to some poor health and we took his fish and he had a bunch of soft coral, so the opportunity fell into our lap, do to the glass lids and to be honest we are using the cheapest lights haha we did not think about corals, but here we are and your right it looks fantastic, when we first put the corals in we were like omg wow :) Glad you like it

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back