Big Eye Shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter krollins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The only consistent thing I can find about them is that they prefer sandy/muddy bottoms. For size, I've heard anywhere from ~2.5-4" full grown.

I'd assume reef-safe with caution, but - completely seriously - if you get one or more of these, let us know how they do in the tank and if they go after or irritate anything (like corals) in the tank.
 
The only consistent thing I can find about them is that they prefer sandy/muddy bottoms. For size, I've heard anywhere from ~2.5-4" full grown.

I'd assume reef-safe with caution, but - completely seriously - if you get one or more of these, let us know how they do in the tank and if they go after or irritate anything (like corals) in the tank.
Okay, will do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new