Big Jon's nano upgrade

This is how my tank is looking the day after correcting the catastrophe. It is looking like I got lucky and didn't hurt anything. I really should have had losses with no water movement from the sump.
20201010_194803.jpg
 
Haven't posted an update lately, well, because I haven't been completely happy with the reef. Seems to be a never-ending cycle of dinos, cyano, and GHA. I did however switch to a pair of new PrimeHD's and will soon be adding a pair of t5 bulbs. The Primes look so much better than the OR and Aquaknight lights. I also just won a baby Jawbreaker and a Neptune Bounce mushroom from my local reef clubs holiday giveaway. (916 Reef club rocks!)
I did a full detail of the tank and equipment and it is looking pretty danged good to me.
 

Attachments

  • 20201219_154805.jpg
    20201219_154805.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 20201219_154912.jpg
    20201219_154912.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 20201219_154948.jpg
    20201219_154948.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 85

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new