Big Meat Coral Packs

Item Price
$399 Shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Free Campfire Lobo! For the first person who buys one of the packs left. $149 Value only 1 available.​

 

Attachments

  • IMG_4518.png
    IMG_4518.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29

Free Campfire Lobo! For the first person who buys one of the packs left. $149 Value only 1 available.​

Is pack 3 still available, bleeding apple and war paint Scolys?
 
Thank you, if it wasn’t for the shipping I’d say send it to Jill

I guess I didn’t type that right…lol. Jill is getting the extra freebie. I’ll throw one in for you also! I appreciate the support.
 
I guess I didn’t type that right…lol. Jill is getting the extra freebie. I’ll throw one in for you also! I appreciate the support.
Wow, thank you! I’m happy for Jill.
 
I’ll sweeten the deal for the last 2 remaining packs. Free single head of Hellfire torch with purchase of either pack. Home grown.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4053.png
    IMG_4053.png
    762.9 KB · Views: 23

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new