Big momma and little man 2.

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
121,047
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got big momma clown about 8 or 9 years ago, I swapped her for a light as someone had to get rid of her and they had had him (I know right, it's confusing!) for about a year so she is about 10 and my oldest fish.
Little man 1 jumped about 7 years ago so this is little man 2.
They are hosted by a frag stand in the front right corner of the tank, I clean the glass around it. ;)
... yes they take flake and feed the stand! :rolleyes:
I'm not quite sure what has happened over the past few weeks but they are being more adventurous.
This is the first decent pic I have of them in all those years, taken just earlier. :)

DSC_0003 (1024x722).jpg
 
Wow! love seeing tank mates that old good to see people
Know what they’re doing! :)
Best of luck with the pair. Is there a Nem in the tank?
 
Wow! love seeing tank mates that old good to see people
Know what they’re doing! :)
Best of luck with the pair. Is there a Nem in the tank?

No nem, I tried and they had no interest, my other two are hosted by my spray bar, back left, not tried them with a nem yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new