Big Pineapple Sponge?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mh0ward
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mh0ward

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2023
Messages
330
Reaction score
326
Location
BG
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen several small pineapple sponges between the two nanos I have running, but today I noticed for the first time what looks like a fairly big one!

IMG_7762.jpeg


I guess first, I just want to confirm that it IS a Pineapple Sponge… and second… do they usually get this large? Any of the other ones I’ve seen have usually been the size of sunflower seed.
 
Never seen one that big, but does look like it to me!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new