Pineapple Sponge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oter292
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oter292

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
33
Reaction score
8
Location
Tucson
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have noticed quite a few of the pineapple sponges hanging onto the rock work and other areas of the tank. Is this something I need to control? And how do I go about that? Thanks for any feedback.

IMG_2576.jpeg
 
Let them have fun cleaning your water. They might wax and wane in number, but will pretty much regulate themselves before ever exploding into a huge nuisance. 😉
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new