Big royal gramma

mikesilverado8888

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
335
Reaction score
48
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The guy at the fish store said there's four types of royal gramma he said the biggest one is from Brazil. Has anyone ever heard of this?
 
As far as I know.. there are only 2 types of Royal Gramma.
The regular one and the one from Brazil. From the information online, the one from Brazil is actually a tiny bit smaller than the regular one. It is a lot meaner and look very grumpy compared to the regular one.

When your petstore said there are 4 types, I think they might be including other fishes in that same family such as Blackcap Basslet. But if we are talking about the Royal Gramma, there are only 2 of them.
 
Last edited:
The one in the main display tank at the fish store is super big the 5" so o don't know. I just want get one that's big.
 
I saw a huge one about 4 in, asked how much he was, and he said he wasn't for sale. He was in the lfs show tank. I've been looking for a big one to buy
 
I’m kicking one of these bad boys out of one my tanks. He’s bully my Tanaka possume wrasse. About 4 inches
 
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new