Bight Beach in Turks and Caicos

Piranhapat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2014
Messages
443
Reaction score
211
Location
Westchester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some photos I took at Bight beach in Turks and Caicos. I wanted to share with R2R.

http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0085.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0094.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0088.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0082.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0072.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0059.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0056.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0057.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0054.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0049.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0029.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0017.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0218.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0217.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0194.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0178.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0169.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0162.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0159.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0123.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0120.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0058.jpg
 
I have some photos I took at Bight beach in Turks and Caicos. I wanted to share with R2R.
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0085.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0094.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0088.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0082.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0072.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0059.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0056.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0057.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0054.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0049.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0029.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0017.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0218.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0217.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0194.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0178.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0169.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0162.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0159.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0123.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0120.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0058.jpg
 
I have some photos I took at Bight beach in Turks and Caicos. I wanted to share with R2R.
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0085.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0094.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0088.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0082.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0072.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0059.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0056.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0057.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0054.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0049.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0029.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0017.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0218.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0217.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0194.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0178.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0169.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0162.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0159.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0123.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0120.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0058.jpg
 
I have some photos I took at Bight beach in Turks and Caicos. I wanted to share with R2R.
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0085.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0094.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0088.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0082.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0072.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0059.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0056.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0057.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0054.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0049.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0029.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/OLYMPIA/IMG_0017.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0218.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0217.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0194.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0178.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0169.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0162.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0159.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0123.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0120.jpg
http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww58/PIRAYAPAT/IMG_0058.jpg
 
Sorry I didn't download pictures the way I wanted too. if someone knows how to open than please do. thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new