BigMan's 160

Here's a full tank shot.

20190225_225601.jpg



Current livestock (fish) :

(1) Flame Hawkfish
(1) Foxface
(2) Ocellaris Clowns
(1) McCoskers Wrasse
(1) Diamond Goby
(1) Purple Dottyback
(1) Yellow Wrasse - MIA since adding to DT

I have a Powder brown, Lavender, and 2 Spot Bristletooth tangs in QT.
 
Hey guys, I added my yellow wrasse a little over a week ago and he's been in the sand ever since. How long will he stay under? When should I start thinking about replacement?
 
Hey guys, I added my yellow wrasse a little over a week ago and he's been in the sand ever since. How long will he stay under? When should I start thinking about replacement?
I have had wrasse stay hidden for a few days to a month. They do come out, but as soon as they see movement they hide again. I have a cam on the tank the wrasse are in, and used it to make sure a few were not dead in the past. It was cheap on amazon and connects to WiFi.
 
I have had wrasse stay hidden for a few days to a month. They do come out, but as soon as they see movement they hide again. I have a cam on the tank the wrasse are in, and used it to make sure a few were not dead in the past. It was cheap on amazon and connects to WiFi.

Thanks for the tip.
 
This was sold to me as a brain coral, is it a trachy?

20190316_151549.jpg
 
Added 3 Tangs yesterday. They were QT'd for 40 days, and have a Purple Tang coming out of QT on the 20th.

20190402_183433.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new