• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BigR Walt Disney and SC Orange Passion Pack plus others

Bolt_Action

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BigR WD and SC OP package $120 plus shipping
Add on corals
WWC HeartBreaker 40
Miyagi Tort 30
Red Goni 30
OG Green slimer 20
JF BeachBum 40
Indo Gold Torch $220

Acro.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_122663883.MOV
    5.3 MB
  • IMG_189532092.MOV
    4.3 MB

DrGiga

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to write an honest review for the Bolt_Action who I found to be a decent seller. I received a pack of these corals today. I am impressed with frag quality, size, color and health. Prices are very reasonable. Orange passion + BigR walt disney for $120. It was very well packed for shipping. I also like that his communication to send the picture of each individual coral before shipping and informing me about shipping status. Overall, very good seller, and committed to satisfaction of his customers.No photoshopping of the images and corals looked exactly as it is shown in the picture. We have to support these decent sellers and help them grow. I surely will comfort buying again from him. Thank you

OP
OP
Bolt_Action

Bolt_Action

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to write an honest review for the Bolt_Action who I found to be a decent seller. I received a pack of these corals today. I am impressed with frag quality, size, color and health. Prices are very reasonable. Orange passion + BigR walt disney for $120. It was very well packed for shipping. I also like that his communication to send the picture of each individual coral before shipping and informing me about shipping status. Overall, very good seller, and committed to satisfaction of his customers.No photoshopping of the images and corals looked exactly as it is shown in the picture. We have to support these decent sellers and help them grow. I surely will comfort buying again from him. Thank you
Thank you for the kind words!

OP
OP
Bolt_Action

Bolt_Action

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump i have two more packs i can make
JF BeachBum sold

OP
OP
Bolt_Action

Bolt_Action

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more packs of WD and OP
I do still have several frags of op and wwc Heartbreak please message if you’re interested

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Start using USPS overnight. It's significantly cheaper And it's overnight and relaible. More people will buy if they see affordable shipping cost.

For my case: from 32408 to 94505 it's zone 8. Assuming the box only weights 0.5 lb. That's a $34 Flat rate charge.

Attachments

• Cheapest-overnight-shipping-rates-5-pound-chart-2021-1536x1168.png
    Cheapest-overnight-shipping-rates-5-pound-chart-2021-1536x1168.png
    498.5 KB · Views: 75

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back