Bikeguys 2.5 gallon reef

thatbikeguy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a little feeder tank sitting around doing nothing (and we all know what happens when a tank sits empty) and my wife said she wanted a little reef tank in the bedroom. So approximately 5 minutes later I had that 2.5 gallon cleaned and ready to build. Lol. I set it up with an extra ecoxotic stunner I had laying around and a hob filter. It is her tank. She's been learning with the other 4 tanks I have in the house. I set up the aquascape and everything else is on her. I will update this as she fills it with cherry corals.
 

Attachments

  • 1403789790179.jpg
    1403789790179.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 174
  • 1403789809225.jpg
    1403789809225.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 1403789833900.jpg
    1403789833900.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 1403789866360.jpg
    1403789866360.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 1403789880323.jpg
    1403789880323.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 187
Looking nice. Keep us updated with the progress.
 
Very nice!
 
I wish me wife would say " set up another reef tank" but that's not the case.
 
Lol. I know. I was shocked when she said that but I told her this one she gets to take care of. I've been coaching her along. She's done a fine job so far. Especially since its such a small tank.
 
Well good luck to her. And good luck keeping your hands out of it. Hahaha. I'll be waiting for updates
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new