Innovative Marine 10 gallon

MrSnrub

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I am just beginning my own endeavor with a reef tank myself. I’ve been around it for all my life. Growing up, my dad had tanks everywhere from 30 gallon to 1000 gallon systems. So, not totally new to the hobby, but it’ll be the first one under my control (and wallet).

My brother was nice enough to give me a brand new unused IM 10 gallon, heater, inkbird, axis 40, and a few other not important parts.

I’m still needing a light and a power head, however leading towards AI Prime 16HD and a Nero 3 and a Nano Osmolator for an ATO.

It’ll be a slow setup just trying to get a full understanding without constantly harassing my dad and brother. I’d love to have any other recommendations or suggestions for equipment!
 
What are you planning to keep in the tank? I think an automatic feeder would work well if you are busy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new