Cam's IM 25 Lagoon Mixed Reef

C2Creef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2026
Messages
51
Reaction score
77
Location
Clermont
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! Fairly new reefer here wanting to show off his reef. Heres what I have so far, tank is about 8 months old.
IMG_4478.jpeg


Equipment List:
Back Left Chamber - IM 9w Uv Sterilizer
Left Middle chamber - 3d Printed Refugium
Middle Chamber - BRS 100w titanium on ice cap controller , (2) AI Axis 20's (I hate them) , Nature Dimensions ATO , AI Prime 16HD
Right Middle Chamber - Bubble Magnus MiniQ , 3d printer copepod hotel
Right Chamber - Nature Dimensions Nano Fleece roller
Display - AI Nero 3 , IceCap Fn-60



IMG_4403.jpeg
 
Very nice looking system; good work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new