Bio cube 29 light change?

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bubble tip anemone in my tank for a couple months, she won’t stop moving. I understand they need enough light or will keep moving until they are happy, I have stock biocube 29 lights and I’m wondering if paying 200 dollars for a biocube 32 led hood would be worth it, and enough for her. I’m reaching out seeing if anyone is housing a bta under these led hood lights, I need a change soon.

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For 200 I would just get an ai prime 16hd However it is hard to say the bubble tip is doing so for light issues unless its clinging to the edge of the water.
Always moving around, climbing higher on rocks then moving all the way down for shelter. I’m hominy plenty of lps, and softies, but I can tell she is unhappy. Tanks been up for a year

Reefer825

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I have a bubble tip anemone in my tank for a couple months, she won’t stop moving. I understand they need enough light or will keep moving until they are happy, I have stock biocube 29 lights and I’m wondering if paying 200 dollars for a biocube 32 led hood would be worth it, and enough for her. I’m reaching out seeing if anyone is housing a bta under these led hood lights, I need a change soon.
I ordered a light and will be removing my lid from my 32 tomorrow. It's only four months old. I'd sell it to you for $50 plus shipping.

Back