• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bio Cube 29 w/liverock and extras

madtownguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a Bio Cube 29 with roughly 25 lbs of live rock. One fish and one star fish. Has a small chiller on it. An inexpensive skimmer that I couldn't get working correctly. Everything fish related going with it, testing kits, treatment kits. Recently had a child and I can't keep up with the tank. $200 for everything local pick up in Titusville FL area. Tank is a little over a year old so everything is in like new condition. Price is firm.

SteveySingle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in tville and jumped on to see if I could find a bc29 and this is the first post on the forum. Wild! Chopping it up w the wife...hope to scoop this off your hands !

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

• I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back