Bio Cube 32 water level

Manojkumar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
This is my new bio cube 32 gallon and in the 3rd chamber the water level is in the middle (as shown in below image), do i need to add more water in this chamber alone (The water is almost full as you can see in second image)?

Also there was a sponge like thing attached in the bottom of chamber 2 & 3.. do i need to remove that sponge ?

I am planning to add ATO in 3dr chamber where there is return pump.

Please advise..

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-03 at 1.49.44 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-03 at 2.08.50 PM.jpeg

Reefjnky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anywhere you add water will raise the water level you see in picture 1. The main tank has overflows that go into the back. The level you are seeing is just that chamber but represents the whole amount of water.

Oldsman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ignore that water level line . If you've replaced the stock filter pad w an Intank media basket, its been recommended to run the water level just below the top tray filter floss . Theres a small hole between 2-3 i fill up to that .
That sponge helps keep junk from being sucked into pump that may have found its way into back chamber, and also to remedy and micro bubbles .

Reefjnky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,
This is my new bio cube 32 gallon and in the 3rd chamber the water level is in the middle (as shown in below image), do i need to add more water in this chamber alone (The water is almost full as you can see in second image)?

Also there was a sponge like thing attached in the bottom of chamber 2 & 3.. do i need to remove that sponge ?

I am planning to add ATO in 3dr chamber where there is return pump.

Please advise..

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-03 at 1.49.44 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-03 at 2.08.50 PM.jpeg
The sponge like thing is a filter and is your preference. Check out what other people are doing and make a decision..i think you should put your ATO in the first chamber so it has to go through all 3 chambers before it goes into your display tank. That will allow it to be filtered and heated before going into your tank. That is just my opinion so search around and see what fits you

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 11.1%
Back