• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bio Pellet Reactor Reef Octopus BR-MF-140

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just going through some gear I'm no longer using. This reactor was run for maybe 6 months before I decided to take it off line. I ran it plumbed off my return so no pump is included. It is in excellent condition and will ship in the original box with styrofoam insert. Price is $135.00 plus shipping. Low ball offers will be ignored as these seem to be running upwards of $240 new. Item will ship from 44880. If interested send me your zip code and I will get a shipping quote for you. I read a lot here but don't post a lot so if you want to verify I'm a reliable seller send me a message through the biggest online auction site where I have 887 100% positive feedback. My user name is hogwild! with the !. Paypal is welcome. Thanks for looking and happy reefing.

20200728_102606.jpg 20200728_102625.jpg

Ravi1968

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
can you ship to Germany? If so pay for Paypal posible and I would give you 90 offer What do you think?
best regards

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back