Getting out: Radion XR15s g6 pro, UV, RO reactors. Progressively updating

Item Price
1234
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Treehrtsme

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2023
Messages
957
Reaction score
219
Location
Atlanta GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hard to let go but after getting everything together to set up my dream tank got hit with some health issues and finally made the call that I can't even keep up with the tanks I already have. Slowly breaking down my tanks but I have some equipment new/open box thats ready to go. Medical bills aren't kind

I do have an old thread going but it needs updating new pictures reorganizing so I'm starting new. I'll be progressively adding more gear and adjusting prices when I can

SOLD Two radion XR15 G6 pros both with RMS mounting kits and diffusers. Open box, decided to go a different direction. -800

20250717_173825.jpg

20250717_173000.jpg


Aqua Ultraviolet UV sterilizer 25w black. Only opened box, never used. -315

20250717_174556.jpg

20250717_174645.jpg


Reef octopus bio pellet reactors
BR-140 230
BR-70 140

20250626_164248.jpg


Reef octopus octopulse op2+ nib -300

20250717_183840.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new