Bio pellet ?

Just wanted to say thank you frag. Took the pellets offline and my corals have bounced back big time. All my corals are extending good now and my monti spongeodes is starting to get its color back thankfully. Its green again and not pale white with brownish gold polyps
 
Just wanted to say thank you frag. Took the pellets offline and my corals have bounced back big time. All my corals are extending good now and my monti spongeodes is starting to get its color back thankfully. Its green again and not pale white with brownish gold polyps

Caught me at my machine.. thank you for the feed back!

OUTSTANDING news!
 
ive been doing bio-pellets for almost 2 years. i feed really heavy. but im only doing water changes once every 4 months with no issues.

I had not caught this post some how... kool on the water changes.. I... ummmh.. I hope to post some news in that concept eventually as I get it down more scientifically.. I hope!.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new