bio pellets and dosing zeo products

  • Thread starter Thread starter J&O'sdad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

J&O'sdad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2009
Messages
310
Reaction score
13
Location
belleville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking about starting to use bio pellets on my sps tank. I see Sonnyx runs his with sponge power. What are you guys dosing along with your bio pellets.
 
I'm dosing everything except 3 products from basic 4... ZEObak, ZEOfood and ZEOstart2/3, I'm using bi-weakly bio-mate.



Sent from my microwave using UHF antenna
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new