Jan 10, 2016 #1 m0nk3y69d Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 724 Reaction score 31 Location New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am looking at buying a brs bio pellet reactor and I was just wondering what everyone thinks about them and if they are worth buying thanks for the advice in advance
I am looking at buying a brs bio pellet reactor and I was just wondering what everyone thinks about them and if they are worth buying thanks for the advice in advance
Jan 10, 2016 #2 Calvin Bosarge Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 20, 2015 Messages 381 Reaction score 96 Location Irvington Alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I just installed one on each of my tanks . They seem to tumble really good . Way better than any other reactor I've ever had .
I just installed one on each of my tanks . They seem to tumble really good . Way better than any other reactor I've ever had .
Jan 10, 2016 #3 OP OP m0nk3y69d Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 724 Reaction score 31 Location New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I was looking at the brs and the reef octopus br 70 not sure witch to go with
Jan 10, 2016 #4 Calvin Bosarge Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 20, 2015 Messages 381 Reaction score 96 Location Irvington Alabama Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Never had the reef octopus but the brs ones are good so far .
Jan 10, 2016 #5 vic5hands Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 2,062 Location New York What state or country do you live in New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Use a little fishes 550 . Works good for me
Jan 10, 2016 #6 OP OP m0nk3y69d Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 724 Reaction score 31 Location New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I saw that marine depot sells the 150 as a bio pellet reactor so I wonder how well that works