Biocube 14 -rock arrangement

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryGuy903
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BryGuy903

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2025
Messages
33
Reaction score
18
Location
longview
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been cycling as we’ve been running n vacation over the past month.
I’ve changed the rock scape up a few times.
My focus was a few fish and soft corals.
Now that there are fish (clown and pj cardinal) I’m concerned there’s not enough swimming room.

Can I get some opinions/suggestions?

Pic without fish (old scape)
Pic with fish is current arrangement

20250820_114206_26B98EF0-E918-4BC5-B2F6-C5ABE4AB1674.png


20250820_114206_DA66A4CB-3643-4F15-97FB-2E352ED4CD68.png
 
Both species is very stationary fishes - even in small aquaria. The pyjamas normally love to hover where there is some dim light and clowns normal chose a special part as the center of its territory. Ill think your scape is good.

Sincerely Lasse
 
Love what you have so far! I really wish I would have gone with the size you have. I feel like 30 is the right size.
It seems it’s never big enough but you work with the size that fits your lifestyle. I’ve seen amazing pico tanks 5 gallons and under. This is my tank currently. In October it will be 4 years.
A29A7528-8D57-4B6A-B4F6-876350136422.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new