• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Biocube 16 and Extras - Full Set Up

Aclman88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my biocube 16. It was setup as a classroom reef tank, but my family and I are moving and there is no way I can move this tank as well as my tank at home. Asking $350 for the entire set up. I am planning to set up another tank at my new school once I am settled. I will part out once Live Rock is gone.

Pickup is 11432 or 11362. Text is best at 315-751-4717.

Biocube LED 16 Tank with Biocube Stand - $250 or best offer
- fan is a little noisy while running
- I modified the first chamber to fit a heater, so it will not take the replaceable filter cartridges (I tend to find them a pointless and unnecessary expense to begin with)
-No scratches that I can see anywhere on glass, stand is in good condition
Comes with: half box of fritz salt, vibrant, chemiclean blue 5.5 oz, gravel vacuum, sun sun pump to mix saltwater, hagen algae scrub brush

- Cobalt 75W Accutherm Heater - $20 obo
- Refractometer with some BRS calibration fluid - $10
- Inkbird ITC-308S Aquarium Heating and Cooling Dual Stage Temperature Controller - $25
- Live Rock (approx ~12 lbs from KP Aquatics) with large pulsing xenia and GSP colonies - $100 - Link to sales thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/kp-live-rock-with-gsp-and-xenia.834778/

IMG_2107.JPG

OP
OP
A

Aclman88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.

Tank, Stand, Heater, Refractometer w/ calibration fluid, Inkbird controller, half a box of fritz salt, sun sun powerhead (great for mixing water).

Take all hardware for $250.

Live Rock (approx ~12 lbs from KP Aquatics) with large pulsing xenia and GSP colonies - $50 - Link to sales thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/kp-live-rock-with-gsp-and-xenia.834778/

Back