Biocube 29 mixed corals

Ready for the next power outage....hope it never happens lol
e02642b9a374e59a8ee8b7170c83dae4.jpg
 
You say that, but I'm willing to bet she'll let me stick my hand all up in there in exchange for some belly rubs.

Excellent tank! May be the best Biocube I've ever seen.
No doubt she will. Pets pets and more pets.
 
Your pops of yellow are orange zoas look fantastic. I may have to add something similar in ours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new