29 BioCube Filtration

FishDaddy1289

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for recommendations for a protein skimmer for my coralife 29 biocube. I bought the biocube skimmer from coralife, but it was junk and was only held together by the air adjustment tube. I have an older 3 chamber 29 gal. I moved my heater into the display to accommodate gear in the back chamber. Currently i have just the return in the left chamber, filter floss and rock in the middle, and nothing in the right chamber. Person I got it from ran a reef in it like this. But my levels are real high and I need to remove excess nutrients from my water.



Screenshot_20260825_063753_Amazon Shopping.jpg
 
Bubble magus mini Q or tunze comline depending on space constraints. I personally run the mini Q and have no complaints.
 
Bubble magus mini Q or tunze comline depending on space constraints. I personally run the mini Q and have no complaints.
I may have to replace the top for a hob model but im not opposed to that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new