Biocube 29g Rimless Build

The rear cover you see above was custom made from an old stock lid. I love the way it looks really gives the tank a finished look.

Here is another shot with it closed:

top side tank shot.jpg

WOW! You are very creative.

I’m about to start to build a system around a Biocube 29 and your build is very inspiring. I’ll be following along.
 
Quick update:
I have my parameters stable and finally added my first clownfish. I am running the refugium light 24/7 and keeping the tank light off until I know I am past the initial algae spike. I ended up with a lightning maroon clown and it looks happy and is eating frozen brine shrimp. I will post a pic when I can get a decent shot of the fish.
I am still working out all the details of my filtering method. Need to see how much the refugium can control this system now I have a fish and feeding in there. My kessil H80 will be here in a few days so I will update how that looks and works.
No more updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new