Biocube 32/21 led reef bars

  • Thread starter Thread starter jadamsacro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I used double sided 3M take for both bars and reinforced the front bar with zip ties placed around the front latch.
Where you've replaced the little door on the lid, is that hole used for an auto feeder or something? Also is it 3d printed?
 
Where you've replaced the little door on the lid, is that hole used for an auto feeder or something? Also is it 3d printed?
It is 3-D printed. I was using it for an autofeeder when I went on vacation last summer. That was before I installed the LED strip.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new