BioCube 32 lighting schedule for corals and fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlicVic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SlicVic

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
178
Reaction score
443
Location
Franklin Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My power went out today for a few hours and I had a temporary air pump in my aquarium to help but no heater! The heat stayed pretty good but when it came back on the lighting schedule was not! I cannot remember the schedule I had! Can anybody help me with this? It's a 32 gallon BioCube all in one. Thank you so much in advance
 
Would you know the manufacture of the light?
 
I have been running this schedule a little over a year.
channel 1 - 12:30pm-7:30pm
channel 2 - 11:30am-7:30pm
channel 3 - 6:00am - 11:00pm
 
I have been running this schedule a little over a year.
channel 1 - 12:30pm-7:30pm
channel 2 - 11:30am-7:30pm
channel 3 - 6:00am - 11:00pm
Do you get a lot of algae growth having channel one on so long?
 
Do you get a lot of algae growth having channel one on so long?
I do not. I have a few snails, hermits, 1 urchin, bristle stars, astrea stars that help with that also.
20230213_163445.jpg
 
I do not. I have a few snails, hermits, 1 urchin, bristle stars, astrea stars that help with that also.
20230213_163445.jpg
I have some snails and Hermits and a cleaner shrimp as my cleanup crew but I still get LG if I turn on the white lights too long. It may because sunlight comes in their room indirectly hitting the aquarium. I will try that lighting schedule!
 
I have some snails and Hermits and a cleaner shrimp as my cleanup crew but I still get LG if I turn on the white lights too long. It may because sunlight comes in their room indirectly hitting the aquarium. I will try that lighting schedule!
Yeah, very well could be. If the algae starts to get the upper hand you could cycle the lights down a little and see how it goes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new