Biocube 32 stock light schedule

BangedUp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
128
Reaction score
77
Location
Cherry Hill NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
32 stock biocube lights, let’s see your scheduled programs what’s working for you .... my corals color is good but growing a little slow lately, maybe mine need a tweak, softies and some medium light lps only
 
I just started it but based on the Seneye PAR and now Apogee readings I'd blast all 3 channels. It gets between 50-100 at 7-8" when all 3 are on. The coverage varies with minimal movements and PAR swings are pretty big. Also the spectrum isn't great based on the Seneye readings. That said should be good enough for softies and most lps. How are your nutrients etc?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new