Biocube 32

TiffanyNicole

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
29
Location
lexington
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first salt water/reef tank.

Technically it isn’t mine. I have put it together for my patient. He is the 26 year retired fire captain whom became bed bound in 2015. To brighten his spirits, I added this tank and slowly have been adding small coral frags to it.

IMG_6432.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6258.mov
    21.8 MB
Oh this is so nice. As a first responder I want to tank you for doing this for a fellow first responder :) Im sure he loves it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new