Biocube 32g build

Quality of life is an important factor!
That’s what I keep telling my wife! Maybe I’ll show her your post and I won’t have to keep sleeping on the floor in the garage. That cement is hard and it gets cold.
Over It Fml GIF by IBTrav Artworks
 
Hey, @tharbin thanks for taking a few minutes to read through all 4 pages of my tank build. Most people stop during the first page because it puts them to sleep and they don’t come back.
Huh? Sorry I must have dozed off. :D

Nice tank Kev.
 
Huh? Sorry I must have dozed off. :D

Nice tank Kev.
Thanks, I’m working on yours, I see I had visited it previously. Absolutely beautiful!
 
of course I did... ;) almost forgot about the football games today...:rolleyes::)
 
2nd Gen Turbo Mitsubishi Eclipse, sadly don't own it any more. Had a few different turbo Subarus but the Mitsubishi was still the most fun little car to drive.
Great cars back then, I had the Dodge Stealth RT the equivalent of the Mitsubishi 3000GT, the Eclipse was equivalent of the Eagle Talon. Not to mention the Toyota MR2, Nissan 300 ZX , Toyota Supra, and the Masada RX-7. All came with turbos, I feel like I’m forgetting one.
 
He heard about you firing his buddy right before Christmas...
This one is going to be lucky to make it until MLK day!
 
Glad to hear! I just picked up a couple heads of gold hammer last week
I look forward to pictures! They are a great looking coral, I’m sure you will enjoy it as much as I do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new