Biocube 32g build

The blue zinger and bird of paradise are getting bigger and fluffier.
93FCC464-E6C8-497C-BB07-335AC1D1DBDA.jpeg
 
Here's mine but yours is wow
aa866187-a777-433a-b6fb-a258ba6ac5f1.jpg
331173dd-08ad-49e0-af8d-54c55be315c2.jpg
5b5706f0-3a59-4e72-9059-46872c695c41.jpg
3de49e57-8300-4c61-8e33-ba98b92f480c.jpg
5e491ba6-712d-452f-bbbf-e46dc4137966.jpg
99ca6baa-4e3c-49fe-9c0b-80e4ada45d9a.jpg
I’ve actually been on two of your threads, beautiful! I can’t get the amazing coralline algae growth that you have!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new