Biocube 32g build

I have nicrew 150 gen 2

I have it a little more blues later in the evening
I have a 150 and a 100 gen 1 and I run 60% blue and 10% white at my maximum peak, but it is a bigger tank, in my biocube 32 I only had an AI 16 hd but the % were higher, like 80% blue 10% white
 
What's the lighting recipe and what light

Mine is 15 %white 65 %violet/ uv 65% blue 15 red green and but
It’s the standard BioCube lights and I added two actinic blue LED USA strips.
E13F752E-4493-4FE1-951E-2D5D26A4B876.jpeg
 
Biocube goals… I just restarted mine. I hope one day it can look as stunning as yours!! Its beautifil
Thank you, I’m sure it will look better!
 
What’s up Kev! Tank is popping! Amazing color and a lot of new growth.
Thank you Salty, how’s your tank coming along?
Coming along well. Everything is thriving and growing. Some corals a bit too close and battling. I have a pico I recently started and testing some overflow corals in there. I’ll get some fresh pics
 
They actually sell 3d printed hats for urchins printed reef. Com because urchins like to wear stuff lol
Everyone pretty much sells those these days. 😃
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new