• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Biocube 32g bundle (Valued at $1400+)

Miamialum620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately I've got to sell all of my aquarium stuff and I'm located in North Broward. Full disclosure I'm a high school teacher and received the Biocube from the manufacturer for my classroom almost 3 years and it has been set up for 2.5 years. Due to changes at my school over the past couple of years especially this past year it has become increasingly difficult to properly care for the tank and its inhabitants. Other than the tank all items were purchased by me.

There are even more items than the ones listed here (like Piscine dry food, extra dry rock, tongs, coral feeder, dry food dispenser, frozen food dispenser, etc.). Everything is in working and great condition. Some of the items are relatively new and were purchased within the last 15 months. Other items like the Brightwell supplements are still brand new and sealed. All these items are literally everything you'd need plus tons of extras even a second tank to use as a quarantine system. I'll post another photo with all the accessories that are included, there are too many to list.

As far as livestock goes there are 2 clownfish, yellow watchmen goby, and over 20 corals (including illuminati, rasta, bicolor hammer, Kenya tree, ricordeas, and more).

All of the prices listed below are basically the new price for these items just to give an idea of the total value. I'd like to sell everything as one bundle so I'm not left with random items. Selling everything for $800. Not looking to sell stuff individually.

I have tons of pictures and will add some but if you'd like any specific ones let me know.
IMG_2891.JPG

IMG_1778.JPG
IMG_2891.JPG
IMG_1778.JPG

I just listed retail prices below so you can get an idea of what a good deal it is
Biocube 32 w/ stand$500
AI Prime 16HDR w/ flex arm$220
6 Stage BRS Deluxe Plus RO/DI$270
AI Nero 3$150
Aqua Knight LED$40
10g aquarium w/ lid$40
Refractometer$20
Brightwell supplements$100
Reef chili$30
Filter floss
Hydor Koralia (465 gph and 525 gph)$70
Corals and fish$150+
Frozen and pellet food$40
Intank media and refugium rack$50
tempImaget8kXuf.png
tempImageB4NB29.png
tempImage2NVqGY.png
tempImager0SrZN.png
tempImageC5XJLn.png
tempImageKCFvN9.png
tempImageiZmNiY.png
tempImagedsgQqm.png
tempImageWnyj0N.png
tempImageMgiJdn.png
tempImageQgM6ve.png
tempImagesC1W1o.png
tempImagef8gFmQ.png
tempImagefqDlIY.png

Last edited:

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you ever do decide to part out let me know, I would be interested in the light.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back