Biocube lid options?

aSpottedCow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys I'm looking to upgrade my stock biocube lighting, but I've got a big fluffy dog running around so I need to keep a lid on the tank to keep the hair out. Has anyone used any lid other than glass? My main worry is defusing the lights too much. I was thinking an corrugated acrylic sheet (what's in the picture) but like I said I was afraid it'll defuse the light too much. Any ideas would be great!
10c0a703aa041c7b2b59d0b02d78c37e.png
 
They made LED upgrade hoods for the Biocube that you could replace the current hood with.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new