Biocube Lighting

reefinginBD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I have one more question and this is important to me so that I can size my chiller. How many watts are the stock led lights in the biocube 32?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I believe 36 watts

OP
OP
R

reefinginBD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone, I am new here am, I was trying to figure everything out and then I accidentally pressed the emergency button and could not undo it. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please don't mind and sorry again. And if you do not mind can u please tell me how to delete a thread, then I will delete this one.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,
I have one more question and this is important to me so that I can size my chiller. How many watts are the stock led lights in the biocube 32?
Do you live in a desert or not have AC?
It’s very unlikely that you would need a chiller for a tank that small unless one of those things is true.

OP
OP
R

reefinginBD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you live in a desert or not have AC?
It’s very unlikely that you would need a chiller for a tank that small unless one of those things is true.
I’m from bangladesh. The temp in our reef tanks get as high as 104 degrees F. And also we don’t have Central AC so we don’t have it all the time and fans don‘t do the work and so we use Chillers. I wrote this question here to help my cousin who has a bio cube and he needs a chiller. I’m new here and I’m trying to get used to everything. I accidentally pressed the emergency button and couldn’t undo it. Sorry...

SuzanneH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BIOCUBE PAR RANGES.JPG

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back