Biocube replacement fans

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a biocube 16 led yesterday for basically nothing (140$). It’s in perfect shape but the fans are kinda loud. Where can I get replacement fans or should I just clean these out and see if that helps?

OP
OP
Zoa_Fanatic

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gotta tell ya I had a 32 gal led biocube the fans are just loud on the hood.
See im working with a used 16 gallon. I can’t even tell my biocube 32s fans are even on. But that 16 sounds like it’s gonna rejoin the mothership. But I’m thinking that’s just how they sound. It’s putting out ALOT of airflow through the fans. I may order some from Steve’s LEDs just because they’re cheap

Blknovass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See im working with a used 16 gallon. I can’t even tell my biocube 32s fans are even on. But that 16 sounds like it’s gonna rejoin the mothership. But I’m thinking that’s just how they sound. It’s putting out ALOT of airflow through the fans. I may order some from Steve’s LEDs just because they’re cheap
Yea as long as it doesn’t break the bank what have you got to loose. Good luck I feel you pain was very happy to change my lighting to get rid of the noise.

OP
OP
Zoa_Fanatic

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea as long as it doesn’t break the bank what have you got to loose. Good luck I feel you pain was very happy to change my lighting to get rid of the noise.
Well the fan is 10$ lol so not gonna hurt my feelings. And when did you get your biocube? Mine is literally brand new after my old one cracked they sent me one of the newly made ones from the last shipment. The only noise I hear is my protein skimmer and even it isn’t too bad once it gets going. This 16 isn’t honestly that loud I just feel like this fan is on its last legs.

Blknovass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the fan is 10$ lol so not gonna hurt my feelings. And when did you get your biocube? Mine is literally brand new after my old one cracked they sent me one of the newly made ones from the last shipment. The only noise I hear is my protein skimmer and even it isn’t too bad once it gets going. This 16 isn’t honestly that loud I just feel like this fan is on its last legs.
Oh mine was a few years ago. Yea $10 not bad good luck let us know what happens.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back