Biocube stand leveling question

vest596

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have a 32 galllon biocube and the coralife stand with it. Now I set everything up and have it placed on hardwood floor but first my stand had a little wobble as far as I can tell it’s from the floor if I bring it out from the wall it doesn’t wobble nearly as much but I can’t just stick it in the middle of my floor. Now even with the wobble it was pretty level as in bubble between the line just closer to one side or the other. Anyway I put it up against the wall and put a thin piece of leather under the front foot so now the wobble is gone and the tank stand is perfectly level on all sides, but on the back going from left to right the bubble is more towards one of lines but still between them. Is this something I should worry about or will it be fine. I have had a 55gal not level for years with no issues but I have heard about biocubes cracking so I’m a little paranoid.

Ebbott

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If its still between the lines, in my opinion, you are fine.

When i setup both of my tanks, I didn't even pull out a level, just looked at it by eye.

Now, I don't have the biggest tanks, so its a lot less of an issue. You only have a 32 gallon, so just breath. :)

OP
OP
V

vest596

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If its still between the lines, in my opinion, you are fine.

When i setup both of my tanks, I didn't even pull out a level, just looked at it by eye.

Now, I don't have the biggest tanks, so its a lot less of an issue. You only have a 32 gallon, so just breath. :)
Haha thanks I just wanted to make sure like I said I have 55 gallon that the water will be an inch lower on one side than the other and never had a problem lol

Back