biorb 35 ltr tube (BEWARE text wall)

Ashley Goss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi refers , had trouble navigating the site my fault. Thanks for the warm welcomes , so I am a nano nut and keep changing shape tanks. My new folly if a biorb 35 lt tube , and have been agonising for the past 4 months about buying it as I am dumping the light filter pump . The next sweat was worrying about sealing the bottom , ashamed to reveal my method even under pain of torture . Will fill up Monday and hope , I am using my old Kessil A80 , also am worried about drilling 8 holes for air , on line they say that a step drill bit (cone shape ) will be ok . I have made a egg crate box 20 x 10cms to cover the blocked hole which has a lid on the top to have a refiguim for my pod’s , or hide my power head and heater . Sorry about no pictures of my present nano all in a bucket sorting what to save .
. the reef and the mind are like a husband and wife they don’t always agree to die at the same time

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually had to look up the biorb to see what it was, I never heard of it. It's pretty neat! I'm excited to see what you do with it. Following along! :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back