Biota captive Bred Gold Lined Rabbitfish for trade/sell/swap - local pickup only

fostee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently purchased a Biota captive bred rabbit fish on live aquaria. I Purchased another rabbitfish at the same time hoping that I could form a pair. Unfortunately the bigger one picks on the smaller one so I need to get rid of one because I only have one large aquarium. I’m looking to trade, swap, sell or giveaway him. He’s about 3 inches, fully healthy, tears up algae, nori and eats about anything. The fish grows to be more than 10 inches so you will need 150 gallon or larger aquarium that would be a suitable habitat, no other rabbit fishes or fox faces. The fish is currently a juvenile and will be a great fit for your tank. Willing to swap other fish, coral or whatever you might have in mind. Willing to sell for $30. I live in Clearwater and you would need to come pick it up from my home.

Ak8081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I recently purchased a Biota captive bred rabbit fish on live aquaria. I Purchased another rabbitfish at the same time hoping that I could form a pair. Unfortunately the bigger one picks on the smaller one so I need to get rid of one because I only have one large aquarium. I’m looking to trade, swap, sell or giveaway him. He’s about 3 inches, fully healthy, tears up algae, nori and eats about anything. The fish grows to be more than 10 inches so you will need 150 gallon or larger aquarium that would be a suitable habitat, no other rabbit fishes or fox faces. The fish is currently a juvenile and will be a great fit for your tank. Willing to swap other fish, coral or whatever you might have in mind. Willing to sell for $30. I live in Clearwater and you would need to come pick it up from my home.
Hello, do you still have this fish for sale?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back