Biota Regal Angle too small be sucessful.

1758319644521.jpeg


Kind of reminds me of this fast food restaurant that gave me 6 wings to-go. Two of them were this size. Really??!!
 
I bought three CB Regal angels but only ended up with 1. two of the three died due to no one stupidity but my own.
They already have food that they are eating and as long as they are in a stress-free environment, they should do fine.
I do suggest that @Biota_Marine send 1-2 months supply of food free with each baby Regal. The cost of this is minimal and will really help out the brand-new Regal Angel owner a lot. It took me quite a few days before I find food that are small enough for my fish to eat.
This is a great recommendation that we can easily do in the future. We'll add it to the description that we'll add some feeds with the fish. At the moment we'd only ship some pellets or masstick with them because I think frozen would act as an ice pack and cool the shipment down.

We are however working with a local frozen food company to develop feeds for many uses. We developed a broodstock diet that we've been testing with good results for the past 6 months but are hoping for a few other diets like mandarin and small angelfish diets.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new