BioTek Marine BTM3000 PAR Sensor with 15' USB Cable

  • Thread starter Thread starter marlinmon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I bought one a couple years ago and it worked great for my needs. Now that I have my lights dialed in I'll sell it to ya if you want.
 
PM'd
 
It's a great sensor. It's what I use.

Some of the older sensors do require a software upgrade that you need to do manually. There are videos that will take you thru it step by step.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new