Bird wrasse courtship behavior?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SakuraSky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SakuraSky

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
266
Reaction score
189
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also posted in the general fish discussion as well but thought I'd post here too.
Is this courtship behavior? (Fluttering/twitching) I believe he's doing it to the hawkfish. I've never witnessed this behavior in him before nor could I find much info on their mating behaviors, its not very documented
 
bump

Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new