Birddogs 65g Rimless

DSC_0537.jpg
DSC_0540.jpg

I love Chalices!
 
Just about 10 months of progression between the photos. Some items have grown while others have not, and about 6 months ago I went through a RTN episode that affected nearly all the SPS. The largest colonies were unaffected, I had to frag smaller colonies to save them and some of my new frags at the time were a complete loss. (I know photography is terrible)
DSC_0565.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg
 
Just about 10 months of progression between the photos. Some items have grown while others have not, and about 6 months ago I went through a RTN episode that affected nearly all the SPS. The largest colonies were unaffected, I had to frag smaller colonies to save them and some of my new frags at the time were a complete loss. (I know photography is terrible)
DSC_0565.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg
Awesome FTS!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new