Birds nest frags?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Landon74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a frag of ORA Bird of Paradise. About a 2" spike.

I don't have a photo of the frag on my phone but the mother colony is in the background here. I'm getting 1/4-1/2" polyp extension regularly. It's been growing great!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1404616524.810584.jpg
 
Bird's nest pics.

I will sell you a nice mini colony of ORA Green Bird's Nest for $50.00. I will send you a pic in a little while.

In addition to these two I also have smaller frags starting at $20.00.

Mini colony of ORA Green Bird's Nest for $50.00. It's approx 2 1/2".



This one is approx. 3" for $60.00.

 
I'm in Chattanooga.

I would be willing to trade the ORA for fancy zoos or ricordea or I would sell it for $30. (The original frag which was not much bigger cost me $80.)

I also have a frag of forest fire montipora digitata if you're interested. It's about 1.5". I'd go $20 on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new