Birds Nest growth!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NanaReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
7,212
Reaction score
1,687
Location
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4wks growth shots, sweet!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404576886.305079.jpg


Today!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404576910.160121.jpg
 
I wish I could get something like that. I am done with sps until my new tank is up and running. Very nice growth though
 
That's not a stylo?

Seriatopora caliendrum aka Birdsnest Coral, definitely a favorite SPS of mine for their variety of forms and colors along with fast growth.

Cheers, Todd
 
Hard to see the actual polyp arrangements on my phone but it is easy to see in person if they are in nice neat rows like Seriatopora or random like in Stylopora. Either way, a nice coral with some respectable growth for the time frame.

Cheers, Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new