Bird's-nest I Think

  • Thread starter Thread starter Twoddler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Twoddler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2020
Messages
431
Reaction score
746
Location
Accrington
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, had this coral prob 4 MTHS, been at back of tank is it a bird's-nest?

IMG_20210214_145321_021.jpg
 
I have plenty of this. It is Purple gorgonian which likes good to high water flow
 
Thanks for the replies, it has grown well came from a buddy,s tank he brokedown, Just pure luck I put it in a high flow area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new